- “GenThree” Callaway Supercharger System
- 2.3-Liter Triple-Cooled Intercooler
- Low-Restriction Callaway Stainless Exhaust System
- Front-of-Wheel Exit Stainless Exhaust Tips
- High Flow Callaway “Honker” Air Intake System
The Rocky Ridge GMC Sierra SC560 is not a lifted truck for the faint of heart. We installed a Callaway supercharger and tons of other performance upgrades to create a real beast. With 560 horsepower and 553 foot-pounds of torque on-tap, this lifted GMC Sierra has the kind of power that demands to be respected. The SC560 package also features a striking lifted stance and exterior upgrades that will turn heads anywhere you drive. All you have to do is take off its muzzle, and this animal will show its teeth.
See what people are saying and who’s been behind the wheel of Rocky Ridge trucks all across the USA. Follow us on Instagram for the latest in updates and images of these big bad trucks.[instagram-feed]